Range Info & Hours
Range information and hours:
Shooting Hours: (archery excluded)
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. or dusk
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Club office hours are Tues and Thurs 2-7 pm. and Sat 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
The club office is located inside the security gate, at the rear of the caretaker’s house at 4041 Casorso Road. Call 250-764-7558.
This is a current map of our ranges. Click the image to take a closer look! Also click Range Map PDF to download a PDF version of the map.
Rules on the Range:
- Safety first: Eye and ear protection are MANDATORY.
- NO consumption of alcohol or drugs while using the ranges.
- All guns open during target changes.
- Shooting from bench rest/firing line ONLY.
- Shoot into backstops ONLY.
- Paper targets ONLY. No human silhouette targets, or targets with any human features.
- NO cross-range shooting.
- Members and their guests only. No unaccompanied guests, and no borrowing of swipe cards. Members may be suspended for infractions of rules or unsafe practices.
- Minors under 18 years MUST be supervised by an adult.
- RED flag means range is in use; shooting is underway. GREEN flag, range is not in use and there are no firearms on the firing line
- Range officer must be appointed when more than one shooter is on the range, to be responsible for calling commence fire/cease fire and to ensure safe shooting practices.
Please have your membership card with you when you are on club property. You will be checked for proof of membership by the Range Officer. Put your garbage/casings into barrels provided. Memberships and swipe cards are available only from the club office during office hours. Membership renewals may be completed by telephoning the office during office hours.