Range Info & Hours
Range information and hours:
Shooting Hours: (archery excluded)
Monday, Tues, Weds, Thurs + Friday: 9 a.m. until 8 p.m., or dusk (whichever is earlier)
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Trap shooting on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Club office hours are Tues and Thurs 11-4 pm. and Sat 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
The club office is located inside the security gate, in lower level of caretaker’s house at 4087 Casorso Road. Call 250-764-7558.
This is a current map of our ranges. Click the image to take a closer look! Also click Range Map PDF to download a PDF version of the map.
Rules on the Range:
- Safety first: Eye and ear protection are MANDATORY.
- NO consumption of alcohol or drugs while using the ranges.
- All guns open during target changes.
- Shooting from bench rest/firing line ONLY.
- Shoot into backstops ONLY.
- The KDFGC does not allow the use of any targets that bear a human likeness. This includes zombie type targets and human silhouette targets. The only exception is for commercial users approved by the club and only on the commercial bay and indoor range.
- NO cross-range shooting.
- Members and their guests only. No unaccompanied guests, and no borrowing of swipe cards. Members may be suspended for infractions of rules or unsafe practices.
- Minors under 18 years MUST be supervised by an adult.
- RED flag means range is in use; shooting is underway. GREEN flag, range is not in use and there are no firearms on the firing line
- Range officer must be appointed when more than one shooter is on the range, to be responsible for calling commence fire/cease fire and to ensure safe shooting practices.
Please have your membership card with you when you are on club property. You will be checked for proof of membership by the Range Officer. Put your garbage/casings into barrels provided. Memberships and swipe cards are available only from the club office during office hours. Membership renewals may be completed by telephoning the office during office hours, or using our online renewal process located on the “renew now” page.