Range & Hall
The Kelowna Fish and Game Club built its 4600 square-foot clubhouse in the spring of 2001. It is situated on 40+ private acres in southeast Kelowna.
The club has stunning views of the lake and the city and is one of the Valley’s best-kept secrets.
It is available now for weddings, corporate-meetings, family reunions and other social events.
This hall is tastefully decorated (no animal or fish mounts), with wood paneling and white walls.
The Hall’s features include:
- Seats 165 for Banquet Seating
- Licensed for up to 300
- Full Kitchen Facilities (Plates, cutlery, wine glasses, salt and pepper)
- Double wide entry doors, all one level
- Cooler, fridge, stoves, BBQ, etc.
- Lots of parking–room for Recreation Vehicles
- Air Conditioned
The club office is located inside the security gate, in lower level of caretaker’s house at 4087 Casorso Road. Call 250-764-7558.